Friday, January 6, 2017

Tips for Tangling MySwing

After spending a morning dissecting CZT Simone Menzel's fabulous new tangle MYSWING, I've come up with some Tips for Tangling the pattern.

These illustrations explain how I tangle the very basics of MYSWING.  I hope they prove useful as you develop your own style with it.


Note:  These lines do not have to overlap and arc over the perfs as I have illustrated - the choice is yours...



Click here to check out Simone's post that includes her beautiful step outs and examples. 


Thank you Simone for the great material to work with!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Pas facile ce point . J'ai bien du mal à le réaliser. Merci bisou Yvette de france

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I have been getting in a mess when I try it, but you have helped enormously with these tips, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete